Coupon Crazy!!

Friday 18 March 2011

Deals for Thursday, March 17th

Boy did I have a great shop last night!  I totalled up my savings from price matching and coupons only and saved $85.83!!!  It broke down like this

Nice n Easy Hair Dye bought 6   s/b $50.94 after sales and coupons   pd $ 20.45
Secret Anitperspirant bought 6 s/b 11.94 after sales and coupons pd 0
Gillette Anitperspirant bought 3 s/b 3.57 after sales and coupons....they paid me $1.43!!
Purina Beneful 20 kg bag bought 2 s/b 71.68 after price matching pd $39.78
Also save $1 on Yogurt, Cereal, Laundry soap(each) and $3.50 on Delmonte can veg.

And because I spent over $250 I received a $25 gift card from Superstore. 

Notes:  I prefer to price match at Walmart.  The tellers can do the price changes themselves and they bag your groceries.  The teller at Superstore had to get an override with every price match and I had to bag my own groceries.  Also, I find that Walmart has more tellers than Superstore on any given day or time!! 



Well I had better go for now.   Have a great week :)

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment